Official Rules and Regulations for the ABERFELDY Single Malt Scotch Whisky Golden Ticket Game
The purchase of any bottle of ABERFELDY Single Malt Scotch is required to enter the “ABERFELDY Single Malt Scotch Whisky Golden Ticket Game” at a participating on-trade outlet.
1. Eligibility: The Game is open only to legal residents of Singapore who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of Diamond Wines & Spirits Pte Ltd . (“Administrator”), Bacardi Martini Singapore PTE LTD . (“Sponsor”), or any other alcohol beverage company, their respective distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), or licensees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period begins upon launch of the Game on September 1st, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM (local time) on March 31, 2023 (the “Entry Period”).
3. How to Play:
a. Visit https://www.aberfeldy.com/campaigns/goldenticket22sg during the Entry Period, complete the entry form, and follow the instructions to play the Game. After you play, you will be immediately notified if you are a potential instant winner of one of the prizes described below. You will also receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
b. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. The use of multiple e-mail addresses, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Game, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Selection Process for Instant Win Prizes:
a. Administrator will randomly distribute 181 computer-generated winning times throughout the Entry Period. If you are the first person to play the Game at or after one of the computer-generated winning times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated on the screen, subject to verification. The odds of winning depend on the time you play the Game.
b. All Game plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. You have not won a prize — even if the Game page indicates you have — until and unless your eligibility and Game play have been verified. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator will accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of their verification process. Any Game play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
5. Selection Process for the Grand Prize: : On or about November 10, 2023 and April 10, 2023, Administrator will select one (1) potential winner on each date in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winners within five (5) business days of the drawing.
6. Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within five (5) business days, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
7. Instant Win Prizes: The following prizes are available at the start of the Entry Period:
a. Nineteen (19) Custom Aberfeldy travel bags with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of SGD 70 each.
b. Thirty-two (30) Custom Aberfeldy laptop cases with an ARV of SGD 20 each.
c. Twenty-nine (29) Custom Aberfeldy hallmark stories umbrellas with an ARV of SGD 40 each.
d. Twenty-nine (29) Custom Aberfeldy Honey Dispensers with an ARV of SGD 20 each.
e. Ten (10) Aberfeldy Bee Farm Experience with an ARV of SGD 150 each
f. Thirty-four (34) Aberfeldy large ice cube molds with an ARV of SGD 20 each.
g. Thirty (30) invitations to access a virtual live tasting and Q&A with Global Malts Ambassador Matthew Cordinor with an ARV of SGD 80 each.
8. Grand Prize:
a. Singapore Staycation in a Luxury 5-star hotel: Two (2) grand prize winners will receive a trip for two (2) people to the Mandarin Oriental, Singapore. The prize includes: (a) double-occupancy hotel accommodation for two (2) nights; (b) 1 bottle of Aberfeldy 16- Year-Old and (c) one (1) Aberfeldy whisky flight experience in MO Bar, of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for (2) people. The approximate retail value of the trip is SGD 738. The actual value of the trip will vary depending on various factors, including the date of booking, and the dates of travel.
b. Important Trip Details: The trip must occur before May 31, 2023. The staycation is subject to availability. Once the hotel has been booked, it cannot be changed. The guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old and may be required to sign a liability and publicity release form prior to issuance of travel documents. The value of the prize will be treated as income to the winner, and the winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes.
9. For all Prizes: The winner is responsible for paying taxes and any costs and expenses not specified above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The total ARV of all prizes is SGD 9,726.
10. Errors in Instant Win Game Play: If, for any reason, you were unable to play the Game, your sole remedy is to receive another Game Play, if that is possible. No more than the number of prizes stated above will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Game is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Game to address the impairment and then resume the Game in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Game, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Game. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Game is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Game or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Game or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Singapore. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Singapore.
15. Winner Information: For the name of the winners of prizes, Diamond Wines & Spirits Pte Ltd will contact the winners via e-mail or phone to arrange the delivery of their prize to a location within Singapore. The winners of the instant-win prizes will be receive their prize on or around April 10, 2023.
16. Sponsor and Administrator: The Game is sponsored by Bacardi Martini Singapore PTE LTD, 491B River Valley Road, #14-04 Valley Point Singapore, 248371, and is administered by Diamond Wines & Spirits Pte Ltd, 138 Joo Seng Road, #04-01 Singapore 368361.